Z visa requirements in London

Changes in the Z visa requirements;

Chinese Z visa requirements have been changed. In January 2014, the team at 5 Star China Holidays were told by the Chinese Visa Application Service Centre (CVASC) in London, that an original of the letter of invitation of authorized unit is now required. This letter is issued by the local government in China. It is issued along with a work permit. These two documents are required  in order to apply for a Z visa. The CVASC used to accept copies of these documents.

Confirmations of flight and hotels are not required when applying for a Z visa.

The supporting documentation consists of:

  •  Work permit or Alien employment license(Original).
  •  Invitation of a duly authorized unit(Original) or Confirmation letter of invitation letter(Original).

Please note. With a Confirmation letter of invitation: you will need to be given the letter of invitation(Original) that your employer gave to the local authorities when requesting the work permit.


Comments are closed.